Columbia Water Heater Repair & Replacement Services
You'll Love Having Hot Water You Can Rely On!
Wait until the next time your water heater stops working and you’ll soon realize exactly how vital it is to your home. Love Plumbing, Air & Electrical is a water heater repair company that specializes in expert water heater service to keep your Columbia water heater working safely, efficiently and reliably.
Common Hot Water Heater Repair Issues
When you call for water heater service, there are several issues that the technician will rule out because they are most common, including:
- Thermostat: The thermostat controls the temperature of the water heater. If it starts to malfunction, you will be left with extra hot or extra cold water.
- Physical damage: Cracks or dents in the water tank should be handled right away because they can lead to corrosion or water damage. If you notice physical damage, call for a hot water tank repair right away.
- Electrical components: Modern water heaters rely on electrical components. If these fail, you will be left without hot water.
Keep your water heater working safely and efficiently with water heater repair and installation services by our dedicated Columbia plumbers. Find out how you can save money on your next call with our exclusive online coupons and deals!
Call us today at (803) 302-3350 to schedule an appointment with one of our experts.
How Long Does a Water Heater Last?
Tank-based hot water heaters have a typical lifespan of 8 to 12 years, though this can sometimes be extended with proper maintenance and a little bit of luck. Tankless units have a considerably longer lifespan and can sometimes last as long as 20 years. The life of your unit will vary depending on a number of factors, including whether or not you have hard or soft water, how frequently you flush the tank, and the quality of the materials.
The following signs may indicate that it is time to replace your water heater:
- You notice rust or corrosion on the tank, relief valve, or water connections
- You hear clanging, popping, or banging noises coming from your water heater
- Your water heater does not produce enough hot water
- You notice water pooling around the base of your unit
- Your water is discolored or odd smelling
Hot Water Heater Installation Service in Columbia
There are many reasons why a homeowner would choose to go with a hot water heater replacement:
- Are you experiencing frequent water heater breakdowns or do you need extensive water heater maintenance? It may be time for a new unit.
- Noticing rising energy bills is the sign of an inefficient unit that should be replaced.
- Contact a hot water heater installation company if your water heater is between 10-15 years old. It should probably be replaced.
Unique Benefits of Working with Love Plumbing, Air & Electrical
Our customers enjoy the added value of these service features:
- Same day repairs: Our AC and heating services include same day repairs to get you back on track as quickly as possible.
- Next level service: You will be blown away by our professional attire, clean-cut look, and commitment to keeping your home neat and clean. We always use shoe covers and clean any messes created by our services.
- Upfront, fixed pricing: Because we charge by the job, not by the hour, you will know the price of your service before we start any work. Our upfront pricing ensures you always know what to expect and will not be faced with any unexpected charges on your bill.
- Customer satisfaction: 98% of our customers in Columbia say they would use us again and recommend our services to other homeowners.
- Nexstar “Select Service” Award: Our outstanding service earned us this award from Nexstar, a national best practices association for home service providers.