Which Filtration System is Right for You?
There are several types of residential water filtration systems that are perfect to clean your water and protect your family, including:
- Carbon filters: Multiple layers of active carbon make up this house water filter system. As water passes through it, impurities are captured leaving your water clean and tasting great.
- Reverse osmosis: By moving water from a high ion concentration to a low ion concentration, reverse osmosis is a great option for homeowners looking to remove pathogens from their water.
- Water softeners: If your home is impacted by hard water, a water softener is a great tool. Using a tank filled with specialized salts, hard minerals in the water are neutralized, getting rid of hard water in the home.
Enjoy peace of mind and protect your family from harmful impurities in the water with a whole-house water filtration system. For more information on these amazing devices, contact Love Plumbing, Air & Electrical today.
Benefits of Whole Home Water Filtration Systems
Water filtration can be beneficial in a huge number of ways, including:
- Protection from illness and disease.
- Peace of mind knowing your family is safe from harmful impurities and pathogens in the water.
- Saving money from not buying as much bottled water.
- Improving your overall plumbing system.
- And more!