Is it Time to Make a Change to Your Tub or Shower?
One of the most significant alterations you can make to a bathroom is replacing the tub or shower. Bathroom remodeling contractors love this service because it truly provides an instantaneous facelift to your new bathroom.
You may want to replace your tub or shower for any number of reasons, including:
- For aesthetic purposes or to update the design in your bathroom.
- If the current tub has sustained significant physical damage such as cracks or dents.
- To replace an old and worn out unit.
For easy and cost-effective service, call Love Plumbing, Air & Electrical at (803) 302-3350 today. Discover additional savings when you print our current web coupons and online offers.
Is it Time to Replace the Toilet?
Bathroom remodeling is all about ensuring that the fixtures in your space are beautiful and functional. This includes replacing your old toilet with a new model.
Some signs that it is time to replace your toilet include:
- If the current unit is always getting clogged.
- Your current toilet constantly breaks and needs repairs.
- The porcelain is cracked.
- You want to upgrade to a water-efficient unit.
Modern toilets are more efficient than older models because they use less water. Dual flush toilets have two flushing options for your convenience. New toilets will help conserve water and save you money on your monthly water and energy bill.