If you’re still not sure what to think, take note of what other people in the community are saying by reading our latest reviews and customer feedback.
Call (803) 302-3350 for fast and reliable heater repair services. Make an appointment with the experts at Love Plumbing Air & Electrical today. Access extra savings on your next call when you download our latest coupons and special promotions.
Common Heater Repair Issues
When you are experiencing heater problems, chances are, the issue is related to one of these components:
- Thermostat: The thermostat controls the temperature of the heater. If it breaks down or malfunctions, you may lose heat in your home completely.
- Dirty air filters: If the air filters in your home are not changed regularly, you will experience trouble with your heater. The system will strain to work properly, resulting in overheating or other problems.
- Mechanical issues: These problems typically result from airflow issues. If the heater is not working efficiently, you may experience broken fans, belts, bearings and more. This usually causes the homeowner to lose control of the heat.
If you notice anything out of the ordinary with your heater, call a Columbia heating repair contractor like Love Plumbing Air & Electrical right away for a quick resolution.
Why Is Regular Heater Maintenance Important?
Investing in annual or bi-annual heater maintenance is vital to keeping your heater working safely and reliably. With regular inspections and maintenance, you can avoid unexpected heating repair and keep your heater working efficiently for longer. This results in spending less on Columbia heating repair and also saving money on your energy bill.
Why Choose Love Plumbing Air & Electrical
As a heating repair company, our services are high-quality and affordable. We also include these following features and benefits to complement our heater repair service:
- Same day service: When you call for professional heating or cooling repair, you will enjoy same day service and get the issue solved quickly.
- Professional, clean-cut technicians: Customers appreciate our professional attire and clean-cut look in addition to the fact that we always wear shoe covers and clean all messes before we leave.
- Upfront, fixed-rate prices: Our upfront pricing ensures that customers never receive an unexpected bill while our fixed flat rate pricing charges by the job, not the hour to save you money.
- Customer satisfaction: 98% of our Columbia customers say they would work with us again and recommend our services to loved ones.
- Nexstar “Super Service” Award: Given to us by Nexstar, an independent best practices association, for our outstanding service.