Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Installation in Columbia
A More Efficient System to Keep Your Home Comfortable
Looking for a new way to cool your home in the summer? Numerous Columbia homeowners are switching to ductless mini split AC systems. These units are safe and efficient, offering a great alternative to traditional cooling systems. Make the switch yourself and enjoy the numerous significant benefits of these modern HVAC appliances. Talk to the experts at Love Plumbing, Air & Electrical today about installing a ductless mini split AC system in your home.
Call Love Plumbing, Air & Electrical at (803) 302-3350 for more information today.
How Do Ductless Mini-Split AC Systems Work?
A ductless mini split air conditioner removes the need for an intricate duct system in your home. These units work by having multiple mini air handlers mounted to the walls in each room of your home. These air handlers are connected to a larger condenser unit located outside. Instead of passing cold air through ducts, a mini split uses copper wire to transport refrigerant through the walls, enabling each room to receive its own cooling power.
Benefits of a Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Installation
If you’re on the fence about installing a ductless mini split AC system, take a look at some of the most significant benefits before making your final decision:
- Savings: It’s estimated that 30 percent of cooling power is lost within a duct system. A ductless AC is more efficient and costs less to operate.
- Environmentally friendly: Since the unit is more efficient and requires less energy to operate, it will also help reduce your carbon footprint.
- Easy to use: Most ductless units are controlled by a simple remote, making them extremely easy to use.
- Complete temperature control: With discrete air handlers in each room, you can focus cooling power on the rooms that need it, while other rooms can use less.
- Longevity: Ductless units require less maintenance and will last longer than a traditional AC system.
Find out what you’re missing by calling (803) 302-3350 for more information on ductless mini split air conditioning systems in Columbia. Our Columbia AC repair and installation specialists are happy to answer all your questions about these efficient units.