Whether or not you realize it, you rely on your receptacles and outlets in your home on an everyday basis. At Love Plumbing Air & Electrical, we help Columbia, SC homeowners with all their receptacle replacement and installation needs. Homeowners in the area have relied on us since 1981 for fast and effective service and you can explore our latest reviews and customer comments to discover what you can expect from working with us.
Are your outlets and receptacles in need of some professional attention? Call (803) 302-3350 today for easy and safe outlet upgrades and new installations by the Columbia electricians at Love Plumbing Air & Electrical. Find out how you can enjoy instant savings on your next call with our current coupons and online deals.
What Is a GFCI Outlet?
GFCI stands for ground fault circuit interrupter. Many homeowners have these receptacles in their home. GFCI outlets are typically located in areas that are at a high risk for shock or electrocution. Most commonly in places like the bathroom, kitchen, garage, and laundry room because water is present in these areas. A GFCI receptacle is able to sense when a shock is coming and shuts down the outlet before it can happen. This protects homeowners from shock or electrocution from an overloaded receptacle.
Types of GFCI Outlets
Consider the following types of GFCI outlets when you plan your new receptacle installation service:
- Receptacle: The most common type of GFCI, these outlets are the ones with the red and black button located in the middle.
- Circuit Breaker GFCI: These GFCI’s protect an entire circuit board from shock and electrocution.
- Temporary: These are commonly used during construction projects or during a renovation to protect individuals from shocks during work.
Why Choose Our Columbia Electricians?
In addition to providing expert electrical advice and receptacle replacement services, we also include the following features and benefits on each service call to add further value to our work:
- Same day services: We strive for same day service on heating and cooling service calls.
- Professional technicians: Our Columbia electrical technicians always arrive in professional attire with a clean-cut look. We also take things to the next level by always wearing shoe covers and cleaning any mess created by our work before the job is complete.
- Upfront prices: We charge by the job, not by the hour, which means you will always know the cost of your service before we start any work. You will enjoy peace of mind knowing what to expect with our upfront pricing.
- Customer satisfaction: 98% of our customers in Columbia say they would use us again and recommend our services to others.
- Nexstar “Super Service” Award: We are proud to be recognized for our outstanding service by Nexstar, a national, independent best practices association.