Practical Light Fixture Replacement in Columbia
Trust the Electrical Experts in Lexington & Richmond County
Love Plumbing Air & Electrical is a full-service electrical company specializing in light fixture replacement and installation. Since 1981, homeowners in Columbia, SC have trusted us to install new light fixtures to make their homes bright and welcoming. Whether you are looking to upgrade your current light fixtures or you need to replace old and outdated fixtures, we are the electricians to call to get the job done right. Check out some of our latest reviews and testimonials from past customers to find out what you can expect from working with us.
Have you got a light fixture that needs to be replaced? Call us at (803) 302-3350 and speak with the expert Columbia electricians at Love Plumbing Air & Electrical for fast and reliable light fixture replacement services today. Save instantly on your next service by printing our current active coupons and deals.
What Type of Light Is Best?
When it comes to new light fixture installation, there are a few decisions a homeowner must make. Here are some of the most popular types of lights found in the home:
- Incandescent: These lights are commonly used because they provide a warm, glowing light that is welcoming and comforting.
- Fluorescent: Typically used in garages and basements, fluorescent light uses mercury vapor to create a light source. The light lasts longer than incandescent lights and emits a cooler tone.
- LED: Light-emitting diodes are gaining popularity with homeowners because of their efficiency. New LED lights can give off warm light similar to an incandescent bulb while lasting longer and saving money on your energy bill.
Lighting Projects to Improve Your Home
If you’re thinking about installing new lighting fixtures in your home, consider the purpose of the light before starting the project:
- Task lighting: This type of lighting is designed for a specific task. From installing lighting around the kitchen or a work area, task lighting is purely functional. Security lighting is also considered task lighting.
- Accent lighting: Homeowners like to use accent lighting to highlight parts of their home or create a welcoming ambiance to their rooms. Accent lighting can include pot lights or dimmer switches.
- General lighting: The general lighting in your room can include anything from the ceiling fan light to a chandelier. This type of lighting provides a large area with bright, cheerful light.
Trust our friendly and experienced Columbia electricians when you need
light fixture installation services. Contact us today at (803) 302-3350 to
schedule an appointment with one of our experts.