Sewer Line Repair Without Destroying Your Yard
Signs You Need Sewer Line Repair
If you notice any of the following issues in your home, you may require sewer pipe repair or replacement services:
- Standing water in your sink or tub.
- Foul odors coming from the drain.
- Trouble flushing the toilet.
- Waiting a long time for the toilet to refill after getting flushed.
- Dirty water backing up into your sink or toilet.
Avoiding sewer line service because of the cost? Call (803) 302-3350 and get easy and affordable sewer line repairs and installations by Love Plumbing, Air & Electrical. Our experts provide comprehensive advice that will benefit you in the long run. Enjoy paying less for your next service with our exclusive online coupons and deals.
What Causes Sewer Line Problems?
Sewer issues can happen to homes of any age. It isn’t just old houses that experience problems with the sewer line.
Some of the most common issues that result in needing sewer line installation or repair include:
- ROOTS: Tree roots always reach for a fresh source of water, often bursting through sewer lines to access it. Never plant trees near your sewer line for this reason.
- TEMPERATURE SPIKES: If the temperature suddenly spikes, it could cause the ground to shift and dislodge or disconnect the sewer line.
- WORN OUT PIPELINES: Old, worn out pipelines will definitely need to be replaced at some point. Using chemical drain cleaners speeds up this process.
- HUMAN ERROR: Digging in your yard with heavy construction equipment could result in striking a sewer line if you aren’t careful. Always be mindful of the location of the line.